Kymer's Camping Resort is a family oriented campground. Please review the following policies and share them with your family members and guests. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe and enjoyable atmosphere for all campers.
IN CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS:
• Quiet hours: from 11pm to 8am - NJ Law, No Music or Loud noise
• All campﬁres out by 12:30am
• No loud music, excessive noise or disorderly conduct
• Children ages 17 and under are to be supervised by an adult/guardian at all times
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
• Please supervise children at all times around water areas
• Do not leave campﬁres unattended
• Do not move ﬁre rings or tables
• Only bathing suits may be worn in the pool/hot tub
• Life jackets must be worn at all times while on the lake
• No smoking or glass containers are permitted inside pool/hot tub areas
• Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times while at the pool
• Children under 17 years old must wear a helmet when riding their bicycles, scooters, skateboards or roller blades
- NJ Law - and no riding after dark
• Fireworks, ﬁrecrackers, explosives or weapons of any kind are not permitted
• Please keep your campsite clean as well as the recreation areas
• No cutting trees or vegetation
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:
- Available at the Camp Store: Basic food items & Toiletries - Snacks & Sweets - Firewood - Ice - Fishing supplies & Bait - Souvenirs
- Propane tank refilling
- Coin-operated Laundry Machines
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot in pavilion and pool area
Office & Camp Store: Open from 8am to 10pm Friday & Saturday, 8am to 9pm Sunday thru Thursday. In the Spring and Fall, we close early. Security gate closes when the office closes.
Guests: Campers are responsible for registration, payment and behavior of their guests. Guests must register and receive a pass before entering the campground. Guests must check-out by 10 pm. Management reserves the right to limit the number of guests.
Pets: Pets are welcome family members for those joining us with their own trailer or tent. For the courtesy of others who may have allergies, we do not allow pets in our rental units, unless you request a designated pet-friendly cabin rental. If your pet is joining you for your stay, please observe the following:
• Clean up after your pet
• Do not leave your pet unattended
• Keep on a non-extendable leash, no more than 6 feet and under control at all times
• Maintain a license and all required shots with documentation to be available upon immediate request
• Anyone disobeying pet policy rules will not be allowed to walk their pets
• Camper agrees to reimburse and/or indemnify the campground for any personal injury or property damage caused by the actions of his/her animal
Lake/Fishing: Our lake is stocked with trout and bass. No swimming in the lake.
Kayak & Corcl Rentals: Available at the office. Each person must wear a life jacket at all times while on lake.
Swimming Facilities: Open from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day. No Lifeguards on Duty. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult. No swimming alone. Available for use only during hours posted. The swimming area shall be closed when the owner or manager is not on the premises.
Firewood: For your convenience, firewood is available in the camp store. Due to environmental consideration, ﬁrewood may not be brought into the campground.
Bicycles/Scooters/Skateboards: All children under 17 years old must wear safety helmets - NJ law. Hoverboards and electric or gas scooters are not permitted.
Motorbikes: Motorbikes or non-registered motorcycles are not permitted. No mini bikes, ATV's, go-carts or motorized scooters may be ridden or stored on resort.
Vehicles: No more than one car per campsite. Additional cars must be parked in parking lot. Only licensed drivers may operate a vehicle on resort property. All NJ motor vehicle laws apply.
Golf Carts: Electric golf carts are allowed for an additional fee. A signed waiver and certificate of insurance must be received in office prior to bringing golf cart onto resort property.
Electric hook-ups: To be used for lights only. Patio lights out at 11pm. No spot lights. No electric hot water heaters.
Alcohol: Alcoholic beverages are restricted for those 21 years and older and not permitted in the pool/hot tub areas
Gate: Gate closes when the office closes. Pincodes are available at the office to open gate after hours.
Please note that we reserve the right to evict, without refund, anyone violating these rules, destroying property, creating a disturbance, or engaging in behavior not suitable in a family campground (N.J.S.A 5:16-1,#2099).
Cancellation fee of $15 will be deducted from payment for any cancellations or changes to original reservation
Credit will be issued to guest account if cancellation is 72 or more hours (3 days) prior to arrival date to be used towards a future stay expiring October 31 of the next season
No credit if cancellation is less than 72 hours of arrival date
No refunds or credit for inclement weather or early departure
Be sure of exact dates. All dates are considered guaranteed, and no reduction will be made for late arrival or early departure.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: The KYMER'S CAMPGROUND, INC., (hereinafter "Campground") does not warranty, impliedly or expressly, any service or facility at the Campground as set forth in any document or writing produced by the Campground. Such writings and/or documents are only for informational purposes and do not necessarily represent the state or condition of any facility. The Campground only pledges its best efforts and good faith in providing any facility and/or service. All facilities are subject to closing without notice and any facilities date of opening or availability is subject to change without notice.
Kymer's Campground, Inc. reserves the right to close any swimming facilities at any time due to bad weather, mechanical problems, water testing, or any other safety reason they feel needed.