5/2/2020: COVID-19 Information
We hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy.
For the safety of our campers and staff, there are new camping regulations now in place.
Our County and State officials have been issuing guidance and directives almost daily. We need to follow all the rules they establish, while making our own decisions to protect our campers and staff.
Store and Office Hours: 9am - 9pm every day.
Phone: 908-475-4517 / 800-543-0271
We are currently taking reservations for campers with their own self contained RV's, our rentals and a limited number of tent campsites
Due to COVID-19:
- No daily guests will be allowed this season. Only campers registered on the campsite reservation.
- Pool is limited to a certain number of people at one time per NJ State regulations.
- Game Room is closed
- No gatherings of more than 25 people
- Loft Cabin Rentals - All pillows, dishes, silverware, pot & pans, etc have been removed.
- Deluxe and Premium cabins - All pillows, coffee pots and toasters have been removed.
- Rustic cabins - All pillows have been removed.
- If you have additional questions regarding changes due to COVID-19, please call the office.
Delaware River Family Campground